Legal Advisor Tomasz Madejczyk
Legal Advisor Tomasz Madejczyk is a graduate of the faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Lodz.
- In the years 2005 - 2010 he held studies of the faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Lodz, specializing in business law.
- In the course of studies he was repeatedly honored for outstanding academic performance, including medal of Rector of the University of Lodz. Each time he held a prominent place (1 - 6) in terms of learning outcomes within more than 200 students.
- Graduated with a very good grade (overall classification of the qualification).
- In 2010 he defended his Master thesis entitled "Text of the bank account" written in the Department of Economic and Commercial Law under the direction of Prof. Dr. hab. Urszula Promińska.
- In the years 2010 - 2013 he completed his legal training at the Regional Chamber of Legal Advisers in Łódź.
- He has acquired professional qualifications through an examination after completing legal counsel training at the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Łódź.
- In view of several years of cooperation with the Law Offices of Legal Advisors and Solicitors he has acquireed experience in providing legal services to corporate and individual clients.
Legal Advisor Tomasz Madejczyk specializes in the business and civil law, with particular emphasis on commercial law, compensation, family law and civil proceedings in business matters.
Languages: Polish, English (business english).
- Business Law: protection of buyer contributions in developer apartments in case of bankruptcy 2016-04-08
- European business law: agreement limiting competition. 2016-04-08
- Tax law: amendments to the regulations on the obligation to keep tax records 2016-04-08
- Labour law: Changes in childbirth leaves 2016-04-08